Please see our Ordering Help page for online ordering instructions.
Customer & Ordering Info
Embroidery: direct embroidery of logo &/or text
Ultra Colour: patented process allows for full colour decorating of logos and/or photos on many items
Imprinting: direct ink imprinting of logo &/or text
Etching: laser or sandblast etch of logo &/or text
• Embroidery files supplied must be in recognized format (e.g. DST).
• When sending a logo, please send colour version and/or indicate colour separations as required.
• Logos are created in up to 5 colours.
Digitizing Charge for Embroidery
There is a flat charge for digitizing logos: up to 12,000 stitches, the charge will be $90.00 G. For logos with higher stitch counts or for digitizing very large logos (e.g. for flags or jumbo towels), a quote will be provided on request. Note that large embroidered logos as found on flags and jumbo towels can run between 30,000 and 60,000 stitches.
Embroidery Charge (Unless otherwise specified)
• Up to 6000 stitches included in price.
• Stitch count greater than 6000 – add $0.42 C per 1000 stitches (unless otherwise specified).
FULL COLOUR/ULTRA COLOUR
• New decorating process allows for customization of logos and/or photos in full colour on many items, using a wide array of unique background effects and imprint colours.
• Files should be supplied as high resolution images (300 dpi min.) to produce the sharpest image.
• Washing instructions for ultra colour items: machine wash in cold water and hang to dry.
• Imprinting charges shown with items include 1 colour imprint; multi-colour imprinting also available - ask for quote.
IMPRINT AREA DIMENSIONS
Contact us for a complete list of imprint area dimensions and artwork templates.
COLOUR & PANTONE INFORMATION
We do not imprint or embroider in exact corporate or Pantone colours, but will make every effort to achieve as close a match as possible. Logo colours will vary with colour of underlying material. Dye lots may vary with each order. In tee pacs, item and imprint colours may not match other items.
MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENTS
Minimum order: $80.00 C . Minimum quantities listed for individual products.
GLASS & CRYSTAL INFORMATION
All deep etching of Glassware and Crystal is done In-House. Small bubbles, chill marks and other variations are inherent to Glassware and Crystal and are not considered defects. Wooden bases are available for all trophy cups; for Custom bases, please ask for quote.
Artwork Set-up Charges - New Art:
• Awards & Trophies - $30.00 C
• Carafes, Decanters, Bowls, Sets - $50.00 C
• Other etched Glassware - $80.00 C
• Imprinted Glassware - $50.00 C (New); $ 30.00 C (Repeat)
Artwork Set-up Charges - Art on File (Etched Glassware): NO Charge
Artwork Clean-up Charge (including Logos received by Fax or in Unacceptable Format): $80.00/hour C
• Prices include etched logo unless otherwise shown.
• For Plain items (no etch), use end column pricing.
• Awards & Trophies - NO Charge
• Items under $40.00 C - $8.00 C per change
• Items over $40.00 C - NO Charge
Other Glass Charges
• 2nd Position Etching (on a base or another side or surface), per item - $7.00 C
• Reverse Etching (frosted with clear text) - NO Charge
• Colour Fill on Crystal, per colour per item - $10.00 C
• 2nd Position Imprint (e.g. on opposite side of glass), per item - $1.67 C
• Pre-production Sample - regular price + Set-up as shown above
• Less than minimum run charge - $20.00 C
• Standard packaging – 4 per box unless otherwise indicated.
• For non-standard packaging add $1.00 C per box (white box)
• Items marked “Box Set” are shipped in one box with a stock picture label.
• Custom labelling available – please inquire.
• Standard packaging – bulk.
• For non-standard packaging add $2.00 C per box (white box)
ARTWORK & LOGOS
Please provide a digitized version of logo, indicating colours or changes where necessary, and send by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, together with your company name and purchase order number. Our artist will use your information as required. Electronic art must be supplied in a vector format in one of the following file types: CDR, EPS, PDF, AI. High resolution (600 dpi) TIF files may also be acceptable. Files must be readable on a PC. Faxed logos or unsuitable art will be subject to a redraw charge of $80.00 C per hour unless other arrangements have been made.
One initial artwork proof per order will be produced at no charge for confirmed orders only and sent via e-mail or fax. Corrections or changes required to the initial proof will also be produced at no charge. Any further changes to the artwork will be billed at $80.00 C per hour. A signed approval of the artwork must be received before production can begin. Delays in approving art may affect delivery date or result in rush charges. Colours represented in electronic proof do not necessarily match actual production colours.
Rush orders may be subject to additional charges (15-25% of total).
All orders are F.O.B London, Ontario. We make every effort to ship by the fastest yet most economical method. However, customer deadlines, etc. may affect our method of shipping, and additional shipping charges may be incurred. We cannot guarantee the transportation time for each order. Claims for shipping discrepancies or damaged goods must be made within 10 days of shipment.
OVERRUNS & UNDERRUNS
Minimum orders are listed for each item. On custom imprinted merchandise, an overrun of up to 8% is possible and will be charged on a pro-rated basis. Underruns are rare.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES
Work in progress cannot be stopped or revised without incurring charges to date. Completed logoed orders cannot be cancelled. Production of orders often begins immediately upon receipt of the order, even if the delivery date is months away.
Merchandise may not be returned without our prior authorization, at which time pick-up or shipping arrangements will be made by one of our sales representatives. Package(s) must be returned within 10 days of authorization. Due to the disproportionate cost, return shipments sent Collect will be refused and returned to the customer. Return authorization number must appear on the outside of the package(s) being returned. JWG will repair or replace merchandise at our discretion. Returns of non-defective merchandise must be received in the same condition and packaging in which they were originally shipped. A restocking charge of 15% will apply.
First-time customers and customers without open credit – credit card payment prior to start of production.
Customers with approved credit – terms net 30 days for payment by cheque or EFT. Credit card payments will be processed upon shipment of order. 1.4% per month (18% per annum) on past due accounts. NSF cheques subject to replacement by a bank certified cheque, which must include all fees incurred as a result.
NEW CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS
In order to be considered for an open credit account, new customers must provide completed credit application form including bank and trade references.
Prices are subject to change without notice and will prevail at time of shipment. All sizes listed are approximate. Items may not be exactly as shown. E & O E